Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hair Extensions: FAQ



Q. How is it attached to my hair?
A. A lightweight extendtube connects a small amount of your hair with the finest strands of Remy Hair connected by a flash-point.

Q. Will it damage my hair?
A. No. As long as you follow the hair-maintenance regimen and have the extensions removed by a skilled technician.
Most of the damage of hair extensions results when people either leave in the extensions to long without the proper maintenance or they are rushed and impatient when they remove the extensions.
Q. How long does it take?
A. For subtle highlights or long layers about 1 hour. For a full head of hair extensions please allow 4-6 hours.

Q. How long does my hair need to be?
A. I prefer at least two inches of hair, although I have done a beautiful job on a lady recovering from a rash decision to get a mohawk

Q. Can I apply direct heat to my hair?
A. Yes, from day one you can wash, condition, style and perm your hair, there is no waiting period like traditional fusion.

Q. Can I brush my hair?
A. Yes, I recommend a special brush that allows you to safely brush your hair with no damage.

Q. What is the difference between Flash Point or Euro Locs hair extensions vs. traditional fusion?
A. By using a small translucent bead it offers a secure yet lightweight attachment that can withstand heat and chemicals. There is no glue, wax in this method.

No comments: